Friday, July 24, 2009

The threes of me

The threes of me

The 3s of Me
You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 19 more people. If I tagged you, its because I am interested in learning more about YOU.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3's of Me, tag 20 people - in the right hand corner of the app then click publish. Or just copy this, paste it, and replace my answers with yours.

Three names I go by:
1.Mary
2.Grandma
3.Mom, Aunt Mary

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Naturalist
2. Museum Educator
3. Creative Writing Teacher

Three places I have lived:
1. San Francisco
2. New York City
3. Detroit

Three Favorite Drinks
1. water
2. rice milk
3. apricot juice

Three radio shows I listen to:
1. wait, wait, don't tell me
2. Tell me more
3. The Diane Reems SHow

Three places I have been:
1. Slovenia
2. St. John Virgin Islands
3. Mexico

People that text me regularly: (how about email?)
I don't text, but I do e-mail.
1. Dawn
2. Pam
3. Gail

Three of my favorite foods:
1. spring rolls
2. calamari
3. spinach

Three friends I think will respond:
1. John
2. Brenda
3. Gail

Three pets that I've had:
1. Stink and Grease (cats)
2. George Oshawa (cat)
3. Rocco Hiccup (cockateil) (also Mr. Grim, a monkey--cinnamon capuchin)

Three places I want to visit before I die:
1. Ireland and Scotland
2. New Zealand
3. South America

Three weird things about me:
1. I don't like watermelon but I do like liver and spinach
2. I don't own or watch a television
3. I think the latest fashions are ALWAYS STUPID (I believe in practical, comfortable clothes and shoes)

No comments: