Wednesday, September 06, 2006

good news and bad news

Which do you want first, the good news or the bad news? The first part of the bad news is that my fibromyalgia is unusually bad today, and I don't know why. My knees in particular are so bad that I literally can't walk more than few steps, can't bend. Maybe the hemp bread I've been eating from the freezer since I was out of other bread. If not that, I don't know what.

I continued working where I left off yesterday, on the pile of stuff I hauled off the shelves at the end of the hall upstairs. Of the books, I kept only a quarter. I packed them in a box with some photos I'd found and some floppies and a nightgown. It was my first box of the day and I was happy and silly and took this picture just for fun.

I didn't know what I would do next. Posted by Picasa

No comments: