Thursday, December 02, 2010

Songs of the Humpback Whale, Jody Picoult

Songs of the Humpback WhaleSongs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I liked it very much, liked the interesting way it was told, and how she let you know what was going to happen. It was a sad book, and I cried at the end. The characters who survived all had life changing experiences and difficult lives and love, and isn't that what life is all about? This is a good story, with adventure, thoughtfulness, change. I wish I had time to write real review, but I do not. I hate spoilers, except when they are an intended part of the book,so I won't say what happens. Suffice it to say that Jane and Rebecca, Jane's daughter, start out on a cross-country trip after a fight with Jane's Marine biologist husband Oliver and guided by letters from Jane's brother Joley. And they find adventure aplenty. Good times and bad.



View all my reviews

No comments: