Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Me in Steve Spetseris's Mole

Splotch Monster and Owl
The splotch Monster is an imaginary collaboration with Steve Loya, done by me.  The owl is an imaginary collaboration with Mike Kline, done by me.

Rupert the Rachmaninoff Singing Rooster and Rmembering the Grande Ballroom

Rupert the Rachmaninoff and Mozart singing Rooster is an imaginary collaboration with Aya Rosen, done by me, and Keith Remember the Grande Ballroom is also by me.

The Eye that sees Nature and after the Easter-Egg hunt
After the Easter Egg Hunt is a collab for Steve Spetseris.

Arctic Flora, with alcohol Inks
This was my first-ever attempt to use alcohol inks and I was not pleased--it's like trying to paint with fast-drying marker fluid.  It bleeds through.

Grey Morning
This was my second ever attempt to paint with alcohol Inks, which this time I did over grey gesso. Still not pleased.  Need much more practice and research.

The Flesh Market:  Innocence
Pocket item, acrylic.

Crepuscular
This is a gomuban (linoleum) print with woodprint color details.  Pocket item.

The Landing
This is an envelope painted with acrylic (and pen).  I wouldn't have painted the envelope except that it was Sunday and I couldn't mail it anyway.

No comments: