Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Graham with bubblegum bubble, 9-6-05; Yesterday Graham and I took a walk together in the evening over to Richard School. I gave Graham a few on my pennies (all I had), and he went over to Freezing point while I sat on the bench at Richard (pronounced Ree-shard) and wrote on PasadaB about our earlier argument etc (see previous post). When he came back, we walked back together. We had a really nice time together, Graham telling me stories while we walked. Keith was back at the hosue mowingt he lawn and cleaning the TV room--the first progress at moving my office, and a step toward getting me moved to Detroit. Graham was blowing bubbles with his new bubble bum.  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

a/k/a Nadine said...

Very cool. The light behind him is a bit distracting. Could you cover it up with your magic wand? :)

jo(e) said...

Great photo. Is it glow-in-the-dark bubble gum?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks for the comments! :-)

I don't think it glows in the dark--but it is vivid, isn't it!

LOL!

Yeah, I could easily get rid of the distracting light. I just have to take the time. Oops. Time seems to be a precious commodity!