Friday, November 24, 2006

Thankful for

Gratefulness List, Thanksgiving, 2006

I am grateful for:

Ø    My beautiful intelligent, gifted and healthy children, Sara, Erin and Graham
Ø    My handsome, intelligent, loving husband Keith
Ø    All my wonderful loving and gifted friends
Ø    A nice house
Ø    Finally being moved
Ø    Relative good health
Ø    Trees
Ø    Birds
Ø    Beauty
Ø    The ability to love and appreciate beauty
Ø    Opportunities
Ø    Sleep, especially sweet relaxed sleep
Ø    My patient husband
Ø    Poetry
Ø    Art
Ø    Photography
Ø    Gear (to take photos, do art, write poems, go hiking)
Ø    My Chef husband who makes delicious breakfasts (like curried shrimp omelettes Thanksgiving morning!)
Ø    My sweet son who teaches me about doing animations
Ø    Fog, for its beauty

And lots, lots more!  :-D


--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

No comments: