Monday, April 23, 2007

Trout Lilies and leaving




The trout lilies here are different than the ones where I used to live--white instead of yellow. But I know a place where both coexist at the same time in the same location. It's a waterfall in Canada. If I remember the name, I will post it. They are found at different elevations, which must say something about their habitat requirements.

I am leaving again and will be off-line and incommunicado all or most of the time. I do not know yet when I will return. Until then, enjoy life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving, but I wish you fair winds on your journey, be it literal or figurative.

Here's me with poor timing, but I have been meaning to thank you for your sidewalk photos. I enjoy my walks in the city so much more since you opened my eyes to sidewalk tracking. Lots of raccoons and pigeons, and dogs and people, and leaves of all kinds.

Here's to good tracking of all kinds!