I won't be reading a book a day as a regular thing, though! I have too much else to do. AND I am reading a long book.
Book's I've finished in 2010 so far:
- The Blue Roan Child, Jamieson Findlay, Jan 2, 2010
- The Indian in the Cupboard, Lynn Reid Banks, Jan 2, 2010
- Summer on Blossom Street, Debbie Macomber, January 3, 2010
- Angel Rock, Darren Williams, January 4, 2010
I am currently reading:
- A Passage to India, Forster
- The Lacuna, Kingsolver
and a whole bunch of other books including two how-to writing books and some self help type diet and health books and two other Kingsolver books etc etc.
I am also too busy right now to write any reviews of these books. Suffice it to say that I liked all four of them (and the two mentioned above that I am currently reading.)
(I am "bad" because I have been spending too much time reading when I have other things I need to attend to!)