I am so sorry that I have been too busy to do any blogging.
- John the Healing Seed, who will also be hosting next week's word.
- Sow and Sew
- Creating Misericordia
- and me. I have posted the original post and a poem, but I was hoping to post more. I may not be able to, but I will try. Life keeps inserting itself. Here is the first poem I wrote for conundrum, which is obliquely related, if you are interested and haven't seen it. My guess is that if at this late date, I manage a post, no one will see it.
- My first post with ideas and definition is here.
- My first conundrum poem is here.
- Any additional thoughts will be added below. I have some, but we are having company and a concert tonight, and there is much to do. What a conundrum, when I want both to be a good hostess and to do a good job on my post!!! The company is my mother-ibn law, the concert is my SON!
Optimum Sanctum of Confusion
I gather up alyssums, chrysanthemums, and sedums
and put them in a magnum—it helps avoid the asylum.
They sooth me when I’m feeling glum, make sadness shrink to minimum,
and give me more momentum—and help me have no venom!
I write a memorandum to hold a referendum
to prevent having a tantrum about this fool conundrum.
This enigma’s such arcanum it’s too much for my cerebrum.
Mary Stebbins Taitt