Wednesday, February 15, 2012

60 Via de Cotocello, Marciana

60 via de Cotocello, Marciana
5 x 8 coated Moleskine paper
watercolor, micron pens, white goache
This is the last of these Virtual Paintout Pix I will be doing in Ammon's Mole. This was made, as were all my virtual paintout pix, from a google streetview.

Here is the streetview:

Streetview, 60 via de Cotoncello, Marciana
As you can see, I changed the design of the towels and changed the brick to stone.  Also, I had to crop a vertical (portrait) out of a horizontal (landscape).  They YELLOW is primarily from the stupid Yellow paper!!! (I prefer white paper!)  (That was why I put white gouache in a few places!

If anyone wants to participate in the Virtual Paintout, it's Elba for the rest of February.

2 comments:

John said...

Great work, so vibrant in comparison with the photograph Maryt.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks so much, John!!!! :-D