Saturday, February 11, 2012

Two New Sketches in the "New" Moleskine for the Exchange Group

As you know, those who attend regularly. I am in a Moleskine Sketchbook Exchange group.  I have Ammon's Mole out of order because some people had several Moles and I had none.

Collaboration with Mike
This is my collaboration with Mike.  I used a Sakura graphic pen and a Sakura micron pen, neither of which matched his pen.  I wasn't sure what he used (should have asked, I guess.)

Nightmare #120211-b
Sakura Micron pens, colored pencil, gouache
This was originally an attempt at an abstract.  I love Andrea's abstracts, but I don't seem to be able to do abstracts often (only occasionally).  I was unhappy with the abstract by itself and added nonabstract details.

By the way, the corner is cut of out of this page (by someone OTHER than me).  But that space on the next page is somewhat damaged.  Perhaps someone can make something on the next page that will show through and be a collaboration--or maybe I will at some later point, for the next person to finish.

3 comments:

John said...

I love your work Mary and your energy, well done!

jo(e) said...

That nightmare one is so cool.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks so much John and jo(e)!!!! I really appreciate your kindness!!!!!