Monday, November 30, 2009

The Business of Writing for Children, by Aaron Shepherd

The Business of Writing for Children: An Award-Winning Author's Tips on Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them, or How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book for Kids The Business of Writing for Children: An Award-Winning Author's Tips on Writing Children's Books and Publishing Them, or How to Write, Publish, and Promote a Book for Kids by Aaron Shepard


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The Business of Writing for Children, by Aaron Shepherd. YAY! I finished another new book! As the year draws to a close, I am conscious of all the different books I am in the middle of reading—all at once.

This is a short book, 110 pages. But it is jam-packed full of helpful information for writers or would-be writers of children’s books. I am a writer, but not a published writer, of a number of children’s book who hopes to become published. I found the book interesting and useful with lots of good examples of manuscripts, query letters, promotional materials and so, and good references. It’s a quick and easy read, but worth it.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: