Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rocky and me

I haven't been blogging much because I've been so busy with my Fellowship application--and other problems (health issues for three of us). Now, suddenly, the application is submitted and there is a sense of . . . loss, rootlessness, sadness? What I'd like to do is RELAX, play, have fun, spend more time with hubby. What I NEED to do is clean up all the piles of poems and paperwork, file, catch up on my email and snail mail, etc. The temptation is to let it all ride, but
there will be more crises and deadlines and that coudl be dangerous.

This is Rocky. Rocky is my cockateil. At my old house, he had free range of the house, but here, he is confined to the cage and doesn't like it. Poor guy. I wouldn't like it either. :-(

As usual, you can click the image to view it larger.

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

I can totally relate. I keep thinking, "It's the weekend, I should just relax," but then there's so much stuff to catch up on ....

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I wish there was some way to do both--and you'd think, if there was, after all these years, I'd have discovered it.