Friday, January 31, 2014


Collaboration with Andrea
faber-Castelle India Ink pen, water color

A bit closer
click on these to view larger
Wolf envelope revisited
(Played with it a little)
My collaboration and first page in Andrea's, 4th round, 2nd pass.  I did the snake.  Plus the back of the envelope to mail to Mike, when I finish my set. (I did the wolf) (I think the spots on the first two are sensor spots from my husband's camera, as my scanner isn't working.)


jo(e) said...

Oh, that snake is really cool.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I know how much you love snakes! :-D XOX

a/k/a Nadine said...

Awesome snake!!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks so much Nadine!!!! :-D I had fun doing it! :-D

John said...

I love the snake but the wolf is my favourite Mary!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, John! You're so sweet!!!