Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Braided Hazel's Maiden Voyage

I have a new shop on Etsy called Braided Hazel. It has ONE item for sale (well, four copies of one thing) which is the card shown above. They are $3.75 plus postage. If no one buys them, my family will be getting them as Christmas gifts. I don't really know how to work anything on Etsy yet, so I hope I didn't mess it all up! Please click on the link if you have time and give me a comment. Fave me or something, LOL! (Click image above to make it bigger.)

4 comments:

a/k/a Nadine said...

I'm curious about the name of your shop. Is there a story there?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I needed a name and tried about 500 of them and they all already been used, or one like them--and I had braids and hazel eyes! And hazel is a plant I like with yellow flowers in the autumn that could be braided into a wreath.

a/k/a Nadine said...

Thanks for the details! BTW, I gave you an award... :-)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

An award? WOW! Thanks. I'll have to go check.

I have more braided hazel thing on the way but dunno when.