Sunday, January 04, 2009

16 Beans

Rules: Once you've been tagged you are suppose to write a note with 16 random things,facts,habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you it's because I want to know more about you. Unfortunately as I can only tag so many people, if you see this and decide you want to go for it, go for it.  I was tagged by Rhonda Walsh

Rhonda Welsh's Notes



  1. I have a REAL friend named She-she or Sheesh, she's on-line on Facebook and I dunno if she knows Sha-sha, but I doubt it.
  2. I have the same birthday as Bob Dylan and Walt Whitman.
  3. I have over 5,000 unpublished poems.
  4. I have multiple novels in progress.
  5. I had raspberry beer for dinner.  Belgium Frambroise Lambic. 
  6. Tonight I walked out on the pier and looked at the ice which was laid sideways by the waves and was so pretty.
  7. I got a Cintiq Tablet for Christmas but don't know how to use it yet.
  8. I am a Gemini and though I don't believe in astrology per se, I have the many interests (but not the skills) of a Renaissance Mind.
  9. My husband and I were willing to pose nude in the snow for another blogger, but she decided it was too cold.
  10. Tonight, I went to Staples and bought new notebooks for 2009 for my journal, my poems for 2009, my dreams, and my health issues.
  11. I belong to a sketchbook exchange group.  No, wait, two of them.
  12. I like Mozart and I like Opera.
  13. I also like Bluegrass.
  14. I have no close friends in the Detroit area that I see regularly (often) and I am sad.
  15. I am a terrible housekeeper.
  16. We never finished decorating our Christmas tree this year and all the boxes of ornaments are still sitting around the tree.
OK, I tag Coffeypot and Blue Rose and you.

No comments: