Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Kite Runner, just started!

The Kite Runner The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
WOW! Another great book, or so it seems so far. Just started this today! I'm loving it, but I've gotten depressed and cried and feel rotten about myself. BUT, that doesn't mean it's not a good book, it is.


The protagonist has done something dreadful. And my fear is that in the same position, I might have done the same thing. That's why I feel terrible (about MYSELF!) :-(


I am eager to see how it all turns out. In a few days, watch for my new report.


Meanwhile, I am also still reading I, Claudius, The Mind of the Raven, The Probable Future, The Sunflower and a number of other books. I read some of the mind of the raven last night when I was up unable to sleep.


View all my reviews.

No comments: