Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Cassandra COmpact

The Cassandra Compact (Robert Ludlum's Covert-One Series) The Cassandra Compact by Philip Shelby


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The Cassandra Compact, by Robert Ludlum and Philip Shelby

Jon Smith is sent to rescue Yuri Danko, who has called the secure line and asked to be extracted. Danko has a piece of terrifying news, but before he can tell Jon, he is cut down in a spray of gunfire by assassins. Smith deduces that someone is out to steal a sample of smallpox from the Russian cache of bioweapons and perhaps manipulate it to make it more virulent. This is a face-paced, exciting and scary book. Lots of action and shoot-em-up. Not exactly my thing, but I did enjoy it.

View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds so fun!

how on easrth do you get so much time, to read all this?

love you!!

April Belle said...

Mary, you've got great taste, that's 'bout all I can say, lol. If I ever run out of reading material, forget Amazon reviews... I know just where to go!

p.s. for some reason I have a hard time uploading this blog... often my entire Internet session crashes, lol. If I was to choose a different "regular check in for Mary" which one would you recommend?