Sunday, December 16, 2007

old and tired

Phew, I'm getting old and tired. I shoveled snow for 16 minutes and came in to rest. That's my car up by the garage. The snow is 10-12 inches deep and drifted deeper some places. The neighbors put all the heavy plow snow from the end of their driveway behind Biker Buddy's car --they're young and they forget we're in our sixties! Biker Buddy had taken Piano Boy to a
friend's and I had to shovel all that heavy hard-packed stuff he could get back in. I shoveled the sidewalk and maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the driveway and now I am resting and Biker Buddy is taking a turn. And it is still snowing.

Last night, we went Christmas shopping and were totally exhausted when we got home--went to bed about 9:15 PM we were so worn out. UGH! I don't know how people have the strength or why they find shopping fun.

I wonder if it will last long enough for us to have a White Christmas, that would be nice. :-D

No comments: