Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bored at work, Restless at home?

Not me, I already have too much to do, but somehow, I don't even remember how, I ended up at this tile art website, The Broth, and made this picture--when I was 3/4 of the way into it, yellow and orange joined me and helped a little. I was surpised because I thought I'd signed up for a private piece. It's free and fun but time consuming. I don't know anything about the site or how to use it. Yet, and I don't really have time to play.

I posted my P365 posts yesterday to IMAGIK and The Unbearable Darkness of Being. (And another.) Also posted a P365 post today at IMAGIK. P365-07A. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Oh, duh, I didn't realize I'd already done that last night, sorry! AIee, I was tired last night, not focussed, I guess. Sorry. Aiee. Hate wasting time, particularly from my own stupidity.