Tuesday, June 10, 2008

5 from Many Meme I

Coffeypot has a long Meme and I don't have time for a long meme so I am doing the first 5 only for now:

1. Do you like Blue Cheese? Absolutely! (but I'm allergic to it! WAHN!)
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No! But I have various other things. Corn silk. Grass. 1/22nd of a cigarette once. (GAK!)
3. Do you own a gun? No, but BB and PB have several! GAK! :-(
4. What flavor do you add to your drink? Lemon with water. Chocolate with coffee or milk, which I can't do any more because I am allergic to both chocolate and coffee--and milk.
5. Do you get nervous before going to the doctor? Yes! It will be good or bad; either way I will deal with it. After I cry a lot, I am more curious that nervous. I do like to watch when I have have surgery. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.

I'm not tagging anyone but let me know if you do these, out of curiosity.

No comments: