Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My "Intelligence"

I just took an intelligence test, trying to clean my inbox. I just wanted to get rid of it, but it was actually a little challenging and fun. And I did not cheat, but I am really embarrassed about the one question I did miss.

Here was the email I got:

Intelligence Test

You are going to hate yourself over this. It scores automatically, too. Take this advice . be sure and think before you answer.

Click here: How Smart Are You?

So I was duly warned and I DID think carefully about it and here are my results (HONEST!):

You GOT a score of 10 out of 11
You rating: Wow! Come to work for us!
This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system
answers below

Now Here's the Twist;), your answers not only can tell your current intelligence, but the combination can also forecast your upcoming love life:

Your Projected Love Life: Your love life is mediocre

I am actually pretty happy with my love life. And I don't hate myself for my results BUT I shouldn't have spent the time, LOL!!

Want to know which one I missed? It was the second from the last and I made the obvious error! DUH!

If you're reading this, I tag you to take the test and report back your results. Hope you do better than I did! Let me know if you post them so I can check it out. LOL!


No comments: