Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Novel Progress and New Poem

This morning, I worked on my children's novel, Frog Haven, and then on a brand new poem, Tangled Hair. I did not post the new versions of the novel chapters I worked on because that takes so long that it takes away from my actual writing time, but I did post the new poem. (The reason the novel takes long to post is building all the links to other chapters. I will post them at some point.)

The picture here and the related one at AMARYPOEM or TWELVE is a sculpture from the Wayne State campus where we went to here Dawn McDuffie read her poetry (at the Scarab Club) on Sunday. Good reading, Dawn!

I've been so busy I haven't had much time for blogging lately. All my bloggy friends have mostly abandoned me. Understandably. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BerryBird said...

Well, speaking for myself only, I have scaled way back on the blogging since I returned to work. Way back. But I have noticed it being quiet in bloggyland lately overall. Maybe everyone is busy.