Sunday, March 18, 2007

My New Shop




I created a shop for merchandise made with my pine warbler painting at Cafe Press. There are T-shirts, tote bags, ornaments, cards, posters, postage and other items. I wanted to sell framed prints but you can't do that in a free shop and I don't want to pay for a shop until I see if anything will sell. I ordered a couple T-shirts for myself, anyway. I needed some new T-shirts, and why not wear something I created myself?

I'm a little depressed because there are 370,000 bird designs at Cafe Press and mine didn't show up in the first 1,000 (no surprise there) which means no one will ever find it unless they come through me and none of my friends or family have money to burn and I am not the type to push myself too hard. I don't have time to organize a website to push my "products." so this is probably just an exercise in futility. Why did I bother? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

a/k/a Nadine said...

Well, I do have a birthday coming up...

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

True, true! :-D Very true. :-D