Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Body Knows

I published my new poem (brand new) for Poetry Thursday to AMARYPOEMs. It is called "The Body Knows."

There is also an art piece I made with the same title and this detail/variant on that. Click each to view larger.

(By the way, this is from a real photo I took of the moon in the branches of a tree, but of course, I fooled around with it as I am wont to do!)

I also just took the Slacker Mom Quiz with these results (I am not sure how accurate they are, though!):

Are You a Slacker Mom?

Take the Quiz
Your quiz score makes you: Smarty Pants Mom

Smart parents like you have smart kids. They need plenty of intellectual stimulation and you provide them with all they need, plus lots of love. You know how to help them with algebra homework, and you are superior at kissing boo-boos.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: