Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wind-chill Day 2

The boys are home again today--we're having another wind-chill day. We are worried now that they will add some days at the end of the year that will interfere with our planned honeymoon to Slovenia. It's more video games and I can't send them out to play--it's way too cold out.

They were so noisy yesterday that today I told them they had to be more quiet, at least while I was working. So far, so good.

Tuesday is my designated day to work on poetry and I did write a new poem. It's very weird and might offend some people, so if you're easily offended, don't read it. It's called, "Don't Read This Poem (An Invitation)" and is based on a dream from the night before last. I just realized I posted it in the wrong place, although it could properly go there as well--I meant to post it in the dream writing blog. Maybe I will. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BerryBird said...

Two days in a row, those kids are in heaven! The school district must not set aside enough snow days if there is the possibility of extended days in June already. I remember dreading that looming spectre as a kid, but I don't remember it actually ever happening. I hope this weather doesn't mess up your plans too much. It feels a little warmer today, I must be getting used to it.