Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Catching Bunnies Game

The Catching Bunnies Game, by Mary Stebbins. This was Friday night when we went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I took it as a possibility for the Frame within a Frame assignment for BP. If you click on it, you can see a larger picture. If you would like to see another picture from the frame within a frame assignment, visit IMAGIK.

I cropped and straightened and adjusted this picture a little and posted it here, at IMAGIK, if you want to compare this with the somewhat "improved" version.Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

My sweety is very romantic! I love that about him!

I did get a POTW! (Photo of the week award)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Hope you are well and happy with your new romance!!! :-)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thank you! :-) YAY!

I LOVE romantic men, and I particularly love MY romantic man, and I am so happy you have one too! YAY!

Those boring self-centered macho man can go on being anti-romantic. I prefer the sweet ones! YAY!