Saturday, November 26, 2005

The goblet of Fire

We went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night.  It was scary and good.  I had forgotten how in scary movies I always get cold and clammy with fear.  I had Keith on the right and Graham on the left and sat holding their hands.  At one point, Gram practically crawled into my lap (Voldemort int he cemetery).  We really enjoyed it-- a good, close, family experience.

--
I am certain of nothing but the Heart's affections and the truth of the Imagination- John Keats
Mary

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

I went to see the same movie last night! I liked the funny parts of it better than the scary parts. The ending is kind of dark for me.

I also annoyed everyone around me by commenting every time anything was just a little bit different than the book.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Yes, yes, I have to agree that I liked the funny parts best and there were plenty of them, but the scary parts--YIKES! I alos loved the pagentry and the vast diversity of people (very PC in that respect, LOL!)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

No one compared it to the book, and the only person who was attracting negative attention was me for laughing too loud!