I have been untagged to do this meme. I am suppose to link to the person(s) that untagged me, which was Coffeypot. Thank you, sweet cranky funny man! I guess.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 NEW random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. There's nothing new about me. I'm old. But I am always shocked at HOW old I am when I see pictures of myself. In the mirror, I hold my head just so, and I look younger. And besides, my eyesight isn't that good. I like that fish in the mirror poem, it's exactly how I feel. If I can find it, I'll link to it. Meanwhile, one weird thing about me is that I used to be able to fold both thumbs back over the back of my hands and it always freaked people out, but now I can't do it any more.
2. I am wearing a Grateful Dead T-shirt right now. I got it at a Grateful Dead concert--but it was new Dead after Jerry Garcia died. Biker Buddy came too. We stood up and danced in our seats. I would have danced in the aisles but the rent-a-cops wouldn't let us. Maybe that's not weird. I'm so weird that I can't tell what's weird and what's not. NOTE: if you are wearing a Dead shirt right now, tell me.
3. I love listening to my son practice. I know a lot of parents don't, but I do.
4. I don't like watermelon. I don't like hotdogs. When I was a kid, I didn't like anything people fed to kids. But I did like liver and onions and spinach and the crusts on bread. Really. Not to be perverse, but just because that's what I like. I always preferred whole wheat or rye to white bread, even as a child, and never liked soft white bread that kids usually like.
5. I like science. I liked science when none of my girl friends did. I was the only girl in most of my science classes in college. I got ragged on and mistreated by some of my professors. I still liked science anyway. That's prolly not so weird now, but it was then.
6. I never file my nails. Biker Buddy files his though.
7. I like going barefooted. I climb mountains in my bare feet.
7b. I can't remember which things I've said in prior memes.
OK, I tag: Nadine, Berrybird, jo(e), Blue Rose, and you if you are reading this. If you did it before and can think of 7 NEW things, go for it. I think these memes come around more than once, like forwards.