Monday, January 16, 2012

Janathon, Day 16 + new art

Icky Fingers (Biker Buddy works on the Jetta), by me, Mary Stebbins Taitt. A digital Artrage painting done on iOla the iPad.

I walked 45 minutes today at Pier Park (See photos below).

 We also took the grandchildren to see the movie Hugo in 3D, which we enjoyed immensely. (See photo below.)


Rotted ice from freezing and thawing


ice patterns and colors


the swimming buoys wound up for the winter


It would be very difficult to swim--you'd need an axe to cut through the ice!


formations of snow along the shore


The grandkids and Biker Buddy at the 3D movie, Hugo.  (good movie!)


In my Sketchbook project sketchbook (5 x 7), I tried to do an Andrea-style abstract and failed miserably.
here is the two-page spread.

 It doesn't look good, but it actually looks a little better in person than it does here, because I used glitter ink and the colors look much prettier than in the scan.

I had trouble formatting this post, I'm sorry.  I know it looks bad, but I couldn't fix it.  :-(

2 comments:

John said...

Looks good to me Mary, although some of the photographs made me feel cold....:)

I hope to see the movie Hugo soon, glad you liked it.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

It's been very cold here. THANKS< John! :-D

Some of the pictures were left justified and soem centered--I wanted them all the same, preferably centered.