Monday, January 30, 2012

Janathon, Day 30 and new art

Butterfly
colored pencil
a tiny touch of micron pen

Design
Bleed-through remediation
This is the bleed-through from a previous design,r redecorated.
Some of the detailing is pretty subtle and doesn't show up on the scan.

I walked 23 minutes at home to VIllage and back 0n ice, (not counting the walking inside the store) and  then, immediately after, I walked 24 minutes at the mall, because I hated the ice.

Tomorrow is the last day of Janathon, and I don't think I will ever do it again, I hope, and I hope I remember not to do Junathon (or Julyathon.)  What a relief.  I walk every day and I do NOT need to blog about it!!! (BO-ring!)

Tomorrow is also the last day of the Sketchbook project (this round) AND he next day is the last day of The Kresge Fellowship application period.

2 comments:

John said...

Love the art. And the end is in sight for two of your projects, well done Mary!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, John--I haven't finished with the Krege application, but I'd better quickly do so, because TODAY is the deadline!!!